<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Heres what others are saying

Billy is STILL off the air, anyone know what is up with him?

Raven at Flight Pundit has a good idea for a candidate for the GOP 08 nomination, I like this guy!

My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy has a reminder for us regarding 9/11

Expose the left has some information on OBL

Real Teen Right on The Right has some chilling things to say about Mollys Murder Manual

The Will to Exist has a reminder for us on the guy who ran over 9 people.

All Things Beautiful asks the question, "What do the democrats believe?"

The Independant Conservative has some news from New Orleans

Flopping Aces talks about the Moussaui Trial

Tammy Bruce is wishing us a HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!

And JUST for fun, lets see what a tree-hugging liberal is up to shall we? Making veiled accusations against the President is Daniel

And his wife is just as much from left field as he is .. They are INDEED a perfect couple

And Mister Hand...a gay hand puppet..is making veiled threats to return...I say good riddance..via con dios...adios..haste lavista...he is the one who attacked a Marines wife who is playing in the sandbox...this guy is wienie

Just so there is not bad taste left in anyones mouth, I round off this days edition with some truth.

On a personal note, I do not need surgery (good news) but I have an ACL Sprain with contusions on the bones (bad news) I suspect it will be a long and arduous recovery.

Have fun everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Thanks for the linky!!

18 March, 2006 07:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may mean absolutely nothing to you, but I think it is very important for me to say that as a liberal myself I find that excerpt on how to perform a self-abortion absolutely apalling. And once again, painting a terrible portrait.

03 April, 2006 08:16  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Gee whiz anonymous, cant see the tongue in cheek with that?

Sigh

03 April, 2006 09:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home