Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)
A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
I want to welcome to the Presidency Mr Donald J Trump. Our 45th President.
Under his administration he has promised to bring the power back to the people where it belongs. It is our duty as American Citizens to hold him to this. Doing so requires us to be vigilant and in contact with our elected representatives through phone, email and letters. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to have this information handy. You can do a simple Google search to find the information.
I have been laying low for the past 8 years because of threats of censorship from the Obama administration. The left, in their typical moonbat fashion, decided to censor right or center leaning blogs and websites in favor of suppressing the truth. This continues today with FaceBook and shows that free speech is alive and well...as long as the person or entity viewing your free speech agrees with their agenda.
This past election taught us some very important things about our great democracy
1. The media has been and can be exposed as partisan and not reporting accurate facts.
2. Social media has a stronger influence on opinions than what previous Republicans have realized.
3. The Clintons are crooks (Of course anyone who suffered through his 2 terms already knew this, but the millenials really had no clue....and to an extent they still dont)
4. The DNC was revealed to be the crooked organization everyone has long suspected it to be. When the nomination was literally stolen from the people and Sanders, the backlash was mild compared to what it should have been.
5. When you villify a candidate and make it taboo to speak his name, you are going to give that candidate more power and influence. Sad but true.....the media made it taboo to support Trump and twisted every story to make it look like his supporters were racist thugs, when in fact the opposite was true. Project Veritas showed us that DNC will try and implement any means necessary. This resulted in people misleading the media at the exit polls, and delivered the surprise victory (to them) to Donald J Trump. They tried to say more white males voted this time and this is why Trump won, be we all know that there were plenty of minority groups who completely agreed with him and saw through the bullshit delivered by the media. Thus giving credit to the intelligence of the American People that pay attention.
I will be creating a facebook group dedicated to following this blog and politics. My goal is to keep Trump accountable for his election promises. I hereby maintain that I give him the benefit of the doubt until there is a reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt.
Thus it shall be
Saturday, January 14, 2017
In just 6 days
In just 6 days 8 years of silence will be broken. January 20, 2017 will be a day when America is FINALLY given back to true patriots. Not those who would seek to censor those who speak out
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
I havent posted since Obama was in office because fellow bloggers were disappearing ... I started getting tons of hits from Washington DC and Langley, Virginia so I stopped. January 20 2017 will mark the official revival of this blog
Friday, January 27, 2012
What to say?
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Funny...but think about it
HIGH SCHOOL -- 1957 vs. 2008
Jack goes quail hunting before school and then pulls into the school parking lot with his shotgun in his truck's gun rack.
1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack..
2008 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again.. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.
Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.
1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up buddies.
2008 - Police called and SWAT team arrives -- they arrest both Johnny and Mark. They are both charged with assault and both expelled, even though Johnny started it.
Jeffrey will not be still in class, he disrupts other students.
1957 - Jeffrey sent to the Principal's office and given a good paddling by the Principal. He then returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.
2008 - Jeffrey is given huge doses of Ritalin. He becomes a zombie. He is then tested for A..D.D. The school gets extra money from the state because Jeffrey has a disability.
Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt.
1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college and becomes a successful businessman.
2008 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy is removed to foster care and joins a gang. The state psychologist is told by Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has an affair with the psychologist.
Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1957 - Mark shares his aspirin with the Principal out on the smoking dock.
2008 - The police are called and Mark is expelled from school for drug violations.. His car is then searched for drugs and weapons.
Pedro fails high school English.
1957 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English and goes to college.
2008 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against the state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English is then banned from core curriculum. Pedro is given his diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English..
Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from the Fourth of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle and blows up a red ant bed.
1957 - Ants die...
2008 - ATF, Homeland Security and the FBI are all called.. Johnny is charged with domestic terrorism. The FBI investigates his parents -- and all siblings are removed from their home and all computers are confiscated. Johnny's dad is placed on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.
Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary.. Mary hugs him to comfort him.
1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.