<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

OY

Hello friends and faithful followers.

I am back. Watch for posting.

Reasons for my absence:

Without going into too much detail I have had some very personal things come up in the past year or so which has caused me to not be able to post. I have gone through some really traumatic things and since December of 2008 life has sucked bad for me. But I am hot on the heels of putting everything back on track.

Maybe I can get Janet Napolitano to add me to the list of radical right wingers to be watched. HA...what a joke.

Add to this, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama .. Nice job with that election America .. and his inability to speak coherently about anything (ahem, can we say NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT?) and you have a recipe that is ripe for political based postings.

Ok, time to go find some material, have a great day folks....please get the word out that I am back.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK! IT'S ABOUT TIME!

26 July, 2009 05:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you go now? Haven't seen anything new.

13 September, 2009 19:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home