<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why I am Pro-Life

I don't need to say anything. I'll just show you a picture.



For the truth on abortion go HERE. For my personal story, go HERE.

Now, one may ask can you be pro-life, but be for the death penalty? My answer is yes. And I am for the death penalty. Why? Because an adult makes the choice to commit a crime for which he will be punished. That adult also knows the punishment, in some states, may be the death penalty. It is a conscious decision. An unborn baby is given no such choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

You, sir, hit the proverbial nail on the head. THANK YOU for championing this cause and for creating this website.

02 June, 2009 10:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home