<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Commentary

I find it interesting that most people who make comments (not like we get a lot) on here do so only when they wish to bash the blogger. How interesting. We do have some supporters.

My hats off to you!

Now, could you folks please comment on some of our more thoughtful posts? We really thought there would be some on the abortion ones. Did the picture of reality not draw enough attention or were you just in a state of shock?

Sigh. Bored now. Maybe we'll just start posting Buffy quotes of the day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

I have found something similar on my blog. In fact I often wonder if commenters read and understood the post they are commenting on or did they just pick out one thing with which they disagree. I have come to believe this is the current state of blogging.

10 February, 2009 06:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very disheartening. When the comments are thoughtful and about the post, I truly enjoy reading them.

11 February, 2009 11:46  
Blogger psychobob said...

Hello!
I subscribed to the RSS feed of your blog not long ago, and I don't have a lot of time to comment, but take heart. So far I agree with your views, and I definitely think Liberalism is a mental disorder. If you haven't read what Dalrymple's Life at the Bottom, you should. He is a British psychological doctor who works in prisons. He describes how liberal policies put into practice lead to all kinds of illogical (and mostly destructive) practices.
So carry on!

11 February, 2009 12:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I will take a look at that book! It sounds interesting! We may not post very often sometimes, but we try! Thanks for reading! :-)

15 February, 2009 19:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home