<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Sigh

Bored Now.

The bad thing about politics is that it is, well, political. Politics can sure get you down. I am very tired of hearing everyone argue back and forth. It really doesn't matter who the president is. Think I'm kidding? It's the people in Congress and the system that need changing. Does anyone out there think that will ever happen?


On another note: IS THE BLOG FOUNDER OUT THERE?? I really don't have the time or the desire to keep doing this on my own. I prefer to spend time on The Former Runner.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't post from work, but I can make comments, so here it is. I have not been able to find the blog's creator and his cell number now seems to belong to someone else. If anyone out there who reads this blog also knows Dennis, AKA foamysranting, please try to contact him or leave a comment here letting me know if something has happened to him. I am very worried at this point. Thank you.

19 March, 2009 12:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you scroll down and take a look on the left side of the page under "contributers", my missing friend is also known as "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". Please keep an eye out. Thanks.

19 March, 2009 12:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Dennis is ok! I heard from him this past Friday. Hopefully, he will be able to blog again soon.

06 April, 2009 13:39  
Anonymous Vince said...

You know what...you can't think about politics that way. Think of it as entertainment! Sure it's important and effects our lives but realistically it is what it is. Pure sillyness.

26 May, 2009 08:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is silly. I will give you that.

02 June, 2009 11:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man im glad to see there are still some sane people in America, my hats off to you keep up the good work.

09 July, 2009 00:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conservativeism is a disease.

See what I did there?

10 February, 2011 23:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home