Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)
A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
I want to welcome to the Presidency Mr Donald J Trump. Our 45th President.
Under his administration he has promised to bring the power back to the people where it belongs. It is our duty as American Citizens to hold him to this. Doing so requires us to be vigilant and in contact with our elected representatives through phone, email and letters. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to have this information handy. You can do a simple Google search to find the information.
I have been laying low for the past 8 years because of threats of censorship from the Obama administration. The left, in their typical moonbat fashion, decided to censor right or center leaning blogs and websites in favor of suppressing the truth. This continues today with FaceBook and shows that free speech is alive and well...as long as the person or entity viewing your free speech agrees with their agenda.
This past election taught us some very important things about our great democracy
1. The media has been and can be exposed as partisan and not reporting accurate facts.
2. Social media has a stronger influence on opinions than what previous Republicans have realized.
3. The Clintons are crooks (Of course anyone who suffered through his 2 terms already knew this, but the millenials really had no clue....and to an extent they still dont)
4. The DNC was revealed to be the crooked organization everyone has long suspected it to be. When the nomination was literally stolen from the people and Sanders, the backlash was mild compared to what it should have been.
5. When you villify a candidate and make it taboo to speak his name, you are going to give that candidate more power and influence. Sad but true.....the media made it taboo to support Trump and twisted every story to make it look like his supporters were racist thugs, when in fact the opposite was true. Project Veritas showed us that DNC will try and implement any means necessary. This resulted in people misleading the media at the exit polls, and delivered the surprise victory (to them) to Donald J Trump. They tried to say more white males voted this time and this is why Trump won, be we all know that there were plenty of minority groups who completely agreed with him and saw through the bullshit delivered by the media. Thus giving credit to the intelligence of the American People that pay attention.
I will be creating a facebook group dedicated to following this blog and politics. My goal is to keep Trump accountable for his election promises. I hereby maintain that I give him the benefit of the doubt until there is a reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt.
Thus it shall be