<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yep, she summed it up well

My wife made an observation today

She said that the thing that scares her about Obama is that he has no belief system.

Fair enough

She added that the last person who held a position of power in a country that didnt have a belief system was Hitler.

I love the Canadian education system :)

And I love my wife

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She added that the last person who held a position of power in a country that didnt have a belief system was Hitler."

She is wrong.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm
http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

This small nitpick aside, love your blog and your responses to the left loonies.

27 August, 2008 08:24  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Either way, I still love my wife :)

Thanks for the comment and correction friend.

27 August, 2008 08:55  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I believe that Obama could turn out to be every bit as dangerous as Hitler. Both are demagogues.

27 August, 2008 14:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home