<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Operation Success

What a day Saturday was...me and another 100 of my close fellow patriots standing guard at the recruiting center.

I loved it

We succeeded even before it began.

Thankfully we were able to keep any harm from coming to the property where the recruiting center is...and Tucson PD did an AWESOME job of keeping the peace.

More later.

For pics goto Speed of Thought or Mackers-World.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis: The video is now up! It's a whopping 37 MB, at 5:16!

21 March, 2006 09:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent congrats to all on my blog. I am so glad it was a success! Of course, I knew it would be. Yay!

21 March, 2006 12:57  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Great vid macker :) As usual you do a bang up job! Thanks for being there, it was a joy to hang with you and 102 of our closest friends protecting the property.

21 March, 2006 13:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home