<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lets see what others are saying

Another edition...2 in 1 week. THere is a lot going on in the world, but my thoughts are so jumbled its not even funny. So just to make it easy on myself..here is what others are saying.

A liberals wet dream over at Flopping Aces. This sickens me. Can the left get any more obvious with their death culture and hate of the President?

The Universe and other things is talking about how Nasrallah (AKA Homer Simpson, turban style) didnt expect war? WTF was he thinking? OR not thinking as it were. Israel needs to go back and finish the job, damn the world opinion..its just not right that we inhibit Israel from protecting itself and its future. BTW...no journal entries all week from her...COULD IT BE!!??? :)

Speed of thought has been lazy lately...as have I .. Bad bloggers, the both of us

Raven has sounded off over at Flight Pundit about Rudy Giuliani and his possible bid for the white house. I shudder to think of Giuliani as president. He is a RINO and nowhere NEAR conservative.

Today I did some work over at the airbase (Davis Monthan) and got to go on the flight line up close and personal with some of the most advanced military aircraft in the inventory today, what an experience. And talking to the crews...they recognised me from the front gates and supporting our troops, I never had such an easy job to do because these guys were all over helping me finish my work whereas they normally sit back and just watch. Life is GOOD!

The Independant Conservative talks about the junk science behind DDT and how we have learned the hard way that it isnt as bad as the loony tree huggers would have you think it is.

Thank you President Clinton for bringing us this story from Tammy Bruce Of course, the left will NATURALLY accuse Bush of being the mastermind behind the NAFTA .. but we all know the truth.

Say No to Politically Correct Bullshit sounds off on Katrina 1 year later. You know, I was participating on a message board that is infested with liberal slime and I asked the question, "Bush has fessed up to inadequecy (SP?) when dealing with Katrina, now where is Blanco and Negin (Chocolate mayor) accepting some of the blame that started with them?" The left, in their usual fashion could only focus in on Bush. I guess you get absolved of any responsibility when you are a democrat huh?

I REALLY like the way these kids are thinking over at Generation R. If these kids are our future, we are in good hands. Josh at the blog makes a point about democracy and Islam, you know his spelling isnt the best, but damn I gotta give props to this kid!

This is where I normally would put something that the left is saying, but I dont have the stomach for it anymore.

The chickenhawk express has been keeping a close eye and doing some blogger investigative work on some doctored pictures. Hezbollah sickens me, they truly do. Warning: Graphic content

And just for my friends back in the Bay Area, California (No I Dont miss living there) Hear what the latest is on stopping Nacho De La Fuente from getting elected as mayor of Oakland. Currently Oakland has Moonbeam Jerry Brown as mayor, and he is doing a miserable job (big surprise huh?) For a liberal he is doing all he can to put as much money in his pockets as possible while his is one of the poorest cities in the area. Hey wait a minute, that sounds familiar doesnt it? The leader living large while the people go without? Didnt we take someone like that out in 2003? (Please note the election is over, but read the blog, its entertaining the crusade this blogger went on to defeat DeLaFuente)

I am off to make dinner, watch some mindless entertainment (BB7) and then hit the sack.

Ah .. its time for the sign off: SCREW YOU LIBERAL MOONBAT RED DIAPER DOPER BABY ASSHATS

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does asshat mean??
:-Pppppppppphhhhbbbbbttttt!

01 September, 2006 03:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for linking to my post and reading the blog. And my spelling really isnt that bad, I was being careless (spelling bee 3 years in a row) haha

-josh4viceprez

01 September, 2006 13:03  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

WMD - When I checked my email on the road and read what you wrote, I nearly drove off the highway I was laughing so hard. That has to be THE FUNNIEST thing ever explained on my blog..thanks for the laugh.

Josh - I am anoretentive about spelling, so forgive me if I mis-judged your mistake. It doesnt mean that I think any less of you or any of the others over at your blog, in fact I have nothing but respect and love for you guys. Keep up the GREAT work!

Airborne - I knew where you were coming from in the question, WMD beat me to the punch line..roflmao

01 September, 2006 13:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D Maybe you shouldn't check your email while driving.

01 September, 2006 15:47  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Yes ma'am. But then I would pay attention to the road, and that is not Arizonan at all..you know better!

01 September, 2006 15:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home