<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Light bloggin alert

I just got home from the doctor.

I got stung by one of Satans Bees on Halloween night. I was wearing long pants and the little bastard crawled up as far as my knee before he stung me.

I killed him...serves him right.

When I shook him out of my pants...he was black...that is why I think it was one of Satans personal bees.

I am allergic so I stoody by with my epi pen just in case...didnt need it, thank God.

But now its infected, and my knee is 3 times the size it should be. Doc has me on Keflex and some killer pain pills :) Ordered bed rest, so off to bed I go..who am I to argue?

So, until this heals up I am not going to be making the long trek from bedroom to my office..so light blogging will be the order of the day until then.

But one thing before I go....

I found out John Kerrys apology appeared on his blog and he doesnt have the gonads to face the camera and apologise in person

I take back my apology accepted and continue to call for his resignation.

I am stoned....catch all of you later

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks. Get well soon...

02 November, 2006 18:37  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Thanks Scott

02 November, 2006 19:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought his "apology" was sincere anyway. Heck, it really wasn't even an apology.

Feel better soon.

03 November, 2006 12:30  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

I agree Jen, it was another slap in the face to americans.

And thanks for the get well wishes :)

03 November, 2006 19:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home