<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cant I get some heartland love?

I was reviewing my hits on this blog since October 25...surpassed 2000...but thats not what is interesting...what is interesting is that I have had hits from every state except 3 in the North...does anyone have internet up there? :)



Hell...I have even had at least 1 hit from all the provinces in Canada :)

BTW...I have met the woman of my dreams and her and I have been getting to know one another, which explains my light blogging...so my apologies..but hey...somethings are more important, right? lol

I am trying to find a schedule that works for blogging, so bear with me faithful readers.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MDConservative said...

I have far less visitors than you, but if you look at our maps they are similar. I have lots on the coasts, but lacking in the heartland. Kind of odd.

12 December, 2006 07:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of course, love comes much higher than political ramblings in order or importance. Congratulations. Is she a republican? My lady is a republican and needless to say we don't quite see eye to eye on all political issues, but I love her anyways.

-Nick

12 December, 2006 11:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouotstanding, tell her you have other friends and ask permision to visit your blog once in a while.

17 December, 2006 19:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home