<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

AZ 9/11 blamemorial update

Got an email from Mike Broomhead with Arizonahonors911.com

There is a meeting on December 15 at the Capitol building at 9 am corner of Washington and 15th Ave of the commission.

Come voice your support for change of this blame America tribute to the terrorists.

I am going to do my darndest to be there, you should too!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MDConservative said...

Good luck, my best to you to get this corrected. It is disgusting.

07 December, 2006 10:19  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Keep us all updated on this. Especially Flopping Aces.

09 December, 2006 14:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there, Kepp up the good fight Dennis.

10 December, 2006 11:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home