<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Support Our Troops...

...at the Bisbee 1000 Stair Climb on Saturday, 20 October, 2007. This event is held every year to raise money to preserve the many stair cases in historic Bisbee, AZ. and promote physical fitness among today's youth. Since Ft. Huachuca is near by, many Soldiers, Marines, Airmen and Sailors participate and many of them do it in uniform. As a matter of fact, for two years in a row now the winner of the race has been an Army CPT.

To show our military that we care, I will be hosting a gathering at my house where you can see the start and finish of the race from my new, big deck! :-) We will post signs supporting our troops, hang our American Flag, and cheer them on as they pass by my house. Details of the race and event schedule for the day can be retrieved from the link above. If you'd like to attend and help support our military, then please email me, airbornevet, at jen.k.germain@us.army.mil for details. As long as everyone sends an RSVP no later than Thursday, 18 October, I will provide coffee and juice. Please bring your own food in case you get hungry.

If you wish to stay in town for the weekend, I recommend the following places:
The Hotel San Ramon (Owned by a former Air Force Officer and proud Republican.)

Old Bisbee Bed and Breakfast (Also owned by a conservative and former professional marathoner.)

Copper City Inn (I don't know this owner's political affiliation, but he's a Navy vet and went to the same high school as my Dad.)

I look forward to hearing from all of you military supporters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home