<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Idiotic Liberal Quote of the Year- 2007

It has taken me a while to get this out here because I've been busy, but it had to be printed here.

Do you guys all remember the posts a few weeks back about the protestors at Ft. Huachuca, AZ? They believe torture is taught on post. Article Here.
Well, one of the idiots who met with the BN CDR to discuss the issue (I can't remember her name) said the following as she was being arrested for tresspassing:

"I believe obtaining information from anyone in any way is torture."

I just have to say, "Huh?" So, if I ask how you are doing, I have just tortured you. Think about it.

Have a great New Year everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're dumber than rocks in a lot of respects...great post, and Happy New Year!

02 January, 2008 11:23  
Blogger Flanders Fields said...

Having to see and listen to the scum who engage in treacherous activities is the real torture. Why does media go out of their way to show them and to report on them as if thier views were as valid as anyones? I think the media shares thier view and attempt to make treachery sound as reasonable as patriotism.

03 January, 2008 06:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home