<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ideas welcomed and appreciated

Hi everyone.

Now that Nick has accepted the offer and posted, we are looking for ideas on what to rename this blog.

Obviously, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder is no longer appropriate as there will be liberal and conservative politics discussed here.

I am making this a top post for a couple of weeks and I encourage you to leave comments as to what to name the blog.

I want everyone to know that you .. the reader .. are what makes this blog .. and its your opinions and feedback which keeps us going. So take advantage of the opportunity being presented to you right now and give some feedback :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stick with my initial suggestion of 'Both Sides of the Coin' or 'Two Sides of the Same Coin'.

You may also use the name of my old blog, 'The Universe and Other Things'.

That's it for me. My creativity is limited these days.

12 May, 2008 14:29  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Thanks Airborne :)

12 May, 2008 15:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can change the name but it doesn't change the fact that Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

14 May, 2008 18:59  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

I agree Jenn, which is why I am keeping my own name :)

16 May, 2008 08:12  
Blogger Nick said...

If you're still going to go by Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder, can I call you Liam D. for short?

Let me think some more about the name. now that I'm done moving, and now that the semester's almost over, I should have more time for this site.

19 May, 2008 19:50  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

LOL Nick

We look foward to your comments on a name :)

22 May, 2008 10:04  
Blogger Chuck from Tacoma said...

How about "The Right and the Retarded"?
OK, so I have not cruised through here for months. I still have opinions. Good luck with the new program.

26 May, 2008 16:00  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Thas cool Chuck, but what I notice is a lack of dialogue with him on the post that he made.

One wonders if keeping this blog going is going to an endeavour that I want to keep up, we exist not for putting others down, but for dialogue.

26 May, 2008 19:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home