<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The debates

I watched most of the debate, but in a house with 5 kids, watching is about all you get to do, listening, studying and dissecting are next to impossible, and I love every minute of it.

My impression with what I got out of the debates last night was that McCain finally started hitting Barrack Hussein Obama where it hurts, addressing Ayers, ACORN, and the shenanigans that have gone on at rallies. Further, McCain did an excellent job of countering the lies that Barrack Hussein Obama put out there on just about everything.

Now, my conservative base is going to hate me for this, but God help me I like Barrack Hussein Obamas plans for healthcare. Sorry, it just makes sense. But that is ALL I like about him and his plans. There are stories circulating that the healthcare is sub-standard in Canada, this just isn't true. There is no longer a wait for medical there than here in the United States. At least for now, Canada has its act together, but look at England, and yes, its out of control there.

That being said, Flopping Aces has an excellent roundup of the debate

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home