<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Focus of bailout shifted to consumer

From the New York Slimes:

WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department on Wednesday officially abandoned the original strategy behind its $700 billion effort to rescue the financial system, as administration officials acknowledged that banks and financial institutions were as unwilling as ever to lend to consumers.

Read the rest

_________________________

So, my question is, “When do I get mine?”



What do the responsible people get? I am never late on my payments. I do not take or use more credit than I need. I do not buy needless things just because I have a credit card. I do not have more than one credit card. I pay off my loans.



So, what do I get? Higher taxes to pay for those who are irresponsible with money. This is truly @#*%!! up!



-AirborneVet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home