<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Operation: 2nd annual throw lefty a curve

This past Sunday was spent at Ft Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ countering the moonbat terrorists who call themselves the School of The Americas Watch. It was another day of being pooched by Sierra Vista PD but sending a loud and clear message to the soldiers of the United States Army. I will write the report when I get home today, I am waiting for pictures from a few of the folks that were there, so expect them in the next few days.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was an article in the Sierra Vista Herald either this past Friday or Saturday (I think) concerning those protesters. Several of them met with the pos commander concerning the interrogation techniques taught on post. He was very open with them and answered all of their questions. They seemed to believe that the CIA and other organizations that have nothing to do with the Army are also taught at the US Army's interrogation course. This is untrue, of course and the post commander told them so. Since they still held the protest and one of the women in the meeting was arrested, they obviously didn't believe anything the General said. Will they ever believe the truth? I doubt it. They could be allowed to go throught the course as students and still not believe what is taught as being the real stuff. This is why I didn't attend the counter protest and why I probably won't in the future. As a former US Army interrogator, I feel that I should be believed when I say torture is not and never has been taught in the course, but since the truth is obviously not what these people want to hear, they will dismiss me as some type of propaganda agent for the government. I am sick and tired of being treated in this manner. I served for 8 years and am very proud of that fact and am proud of what my job was. I will not put my self in a position to be spat upon anymore.

19 November, 2007 16:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction to above message: The protestors actually spoke with the 309th BN CDR, who is in charge of the interrogation training.

19 November, 2007 16:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home