<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Fred Thompson

OK! I admit it! It was me! I placed the contribution widget for Fred on this blog. I like Fred. After looking at all of the candidates- even the Dems- I have decided that I agree most with Fred's stand on the issues AND I like his style. Not much media hype and refuses to sling mud. Love it!

UPDATE: Fred dropped out, so I've removed his fundraising widget. Oh well. No I have no idea who to vote for.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Fred too. I thought for sure he would win in South Carolina. If he drops out, this may be the first election in 35 years of voting I just won't vote in, because I can't stand any of the other candidates that are left. I loved Duncan Hunter and we see where he went. Maybe it's ME!!! :-(

22 January, 2008 11:15  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

And darnit if he didnt drop out

Doh

23 January, 2008 05:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes he did. This was going to be the first time I had ever voted in the primaries. Now? Well, I don't know who to vote for, so I guess I'll just wait until it's down to Dem vs. Rep. Oh well. Can we please get and independent in here??

23 January, 2008 11:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home