<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Sameful Journalism

Michael Yon has this post about Prince Harry. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Prince Harry was doing something that was honorable and showing the world he isn't just a spoiled little boy. He's a man, a brave soldier. SO what happens? The press comes in to muck it up. Two so-called 'journalists' leaked his duty location all over the internet and even published photos. Imagine my surprise when I saw a photo of Prince Harry serving in Afghanistan in my local Saturday paper. At least in the photo I saw, it looked like he was telling the photographer to bugger off. I hope he was. That would have been great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home