<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Unexpected Surprise

I was so proud today. So I was sitting at home, bored, (an ear infection has kept me from being out for too long of time) when I get a text from my kid sister about McCain picking Palin as his VP. We then had a good hour long text conversation about Palin, McCain, and the race in general... I was utterly surprised because I didn't know my sister was even following the election, and turns out she's been keeping an eye on it the entire time. It especially made me happy since my girlfriend and most of my best friends are so completely apolitical that they don't know which party is which, nor do they care. Think god for lifes little triumphs.

1 Comments:

Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Hey Nick, long time no see, I was about to give up entirely on you :)

Glad your back

30 August, 2008 06:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home