<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Well, Here We Go

The election is over and Mr. Obama will be our new President. He wasn't my choice and I know he wasn't the choice of this blog in general, but now we just have to wait and see what happens. I think it's great we have our first African-Arab-White President Elect, but I still would've preferred a woman in there (Hint: Palin 2012).

Anyway, even though this coming administration will be majority Dem, I still do not envision much real work getting done. Politicians are politicians, after all. What will happen; however, is a large reduction in the defense budget, which will affect my job. We will also likely see many of us paying much higher taxes to fund social welfare programs that fail. I keep hearing the number "$250,000". That, my friends, is for small businesses. What is the number for individuals or married couples? Even if that number remains the same, I don't consider $250,000 to be "rich" in this day and age. The government never takes into account where you live. In some areas, such as Washington DC, $250,000 is scraping the bottom of the barrel for a small family.

Obama talks a good game, but so did Hitler. If Obama is able to institute his plans in full, America will cease to be what it is and become more like one of those failed states in Africa or possibly, Nazi Germany (especially if he gets his "civilian security force"- What the heck is that about?). So, go ahead and "spread the wealth around". Discourage free market capitalism, free thinking, and freedom of choice. Let's see where we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home