<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

BUh bye Foley

I have been watching carefully this whole thing with Mark Foley...and purposely I have been very quiet about it as I wanted to see where it went, and if it was going to go as expected.

It seems to me that all of the Conservative bloggers out there feel the need to start off with condemning Foley...that is ok, and a righteous thing to do...but it begs the question as TO WHY it is necessary for conservative bloggers to do this. Not only have bloggers had the need to do it, but also conservative talk hosts...Rush Limbaugh, Shaun Hannity being just 2 of the many of high profile members of the conservative press and media.

I think I know why this phenomonom is occuring.

The democrats set out on Friday the 29th to put the Republicans and their base on the defense, and with one shot, they managed to do it. Instantly it became incumbent on everyone conservative to immediately and loudly decry Mark Foley and to instantly turn our backs on him. Before liberals could accuse conservatives of defending him, they got a look at how we view the world..if you screw up, you will be held accountable..and you are on your own..ie you are either with us, or against us. So instead of just letting it stop there, the liberals being the animals that they are, and smelling blood and a weakened body, they continued their attack.

Now they make claim that Denny Hastert (R) knew for a year about this. Mr Hastert, when asked about this has said emphatically, "I DIDNT KNOW" I believe him. But liberals, being who they are, come up with little gems like this from CNN (the Communist News Network)

I am not even going to attempt to defend anything, because quite frankly, I am damn tired of being on the defensive. I know who I am, I know my beliefs, I know my stance. I am proud of who I am and what I do. Foley is a sick peodphile who belongs behind bars...he and he alone acted in this...I wont defend him, nor will I give any credence to attacks on other Republicans 5 weeks from election time.

Why?

BECAUSE 5 WEEKS OUT OF AN ELECTION IS NOT A TIME FOR REPUBLICANS TO BE ON THE DEFENSIVE, IT MAKES THEM LOSE THEIR FOCUS. 5 WEEKS OUT OF AN ELECTION IS THE TIME FOR ALL REPUBLICANS AND CONSERVATIVES TO STAND, DECRY WHAT FOLEY DID, THEN MOVE ON TO MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES.

This will be the one and only posting I will make on Foley..why? Because we have more important things to talk about..Foley is under investigation by the authorities, and I leave it in their hands to handle it. I suggest everyone else do the same. Blow the liberals out of the water by being about who we are as conservatives, not how they want us to be on the defensive.

Really...that is all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home