<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Monday, October 16, 2006

My new tattoo

Ok...so I am going to share this with the readers of my blog. I have been contemplating for a LONG time on getting a tatoo. I have always been of the opinion that too many tattoos take over the body and leaves it scarred and ugly....as such I decided that IF..I was ever going to get a tattoo, that it would be just ONE and had to be really special.

In talking to different people I decided that I needed a tattoo which was representative of ME...and had to be special. I toyed with several different ideas.

Marvin Martian (I love that lil guy, even though he is a villain)

Sharks

A cross

Finally...speaking with a friend one day she made a suggestion which just totally floored me in the obvious. The end result of that suggestion is posted below.



Represents the 2 things I hold nearest and dearest in my life....

GOD

and COUNTRY

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

And OUCH!!

16 October, 2006 20:36  
Blogger Tom Cleary said...

That tattoo (you really should learn to spell) is an embarrassment to Christianity. You wear it as if God cares about symbols on a flag or lines on a map. Quit worshipping the almighty government of the United States and swear allegiance to God alone that is if you are truly Christian.

16 October, 2006 21:08  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Thanks for the correction FCL.

GOd doesnt care about a flag or lines on a map, but God does instruct us to obey our government and to follow the rules..It happens that the symbol of the government I am to follow is the american flag, and I hold that flag near to my heart, right after God. As to the spelling, you do not need to be rude about it brother.

Scott..yes ouch :)

17 October, 2006 04:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to get color in it? The color hurts less since the needles don't go as deep as the ones used for outlining. By the way, I have three tattoos.

17 October, 2006 09:30  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Yes, It is getting colored next Monday...the artist wanted to give it time to heal so the colors dont run together. Last night when I posted this, I was elated...today, my arm is sore, but it was worth it :)

17 October, 2006 12:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hanger in the back ground dude, LOL sorry couldn't resist

17 October, 2006 23:42  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18 October, 2006 05:24  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

hehe....its my favorite hanger :)

18 October, 2006 05:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home