<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Lets see what others are saying

I think I found the problem with my resources being eaten up, so one last try, here we go...Merry Christmas!

She is 60% evil!

And speaking of Christmas, Michael from Flight Pundit has a before seen but often worth reposting seasonal bi-partisan greeting.

The Independant Conservative is reporting on Ding Dong Nifong and his recent dropping of rape charges against the Duke LaCrosse players. These young mens lives have been ruined forever by this sorry excuse of a prosecutor, its time for him to go.

Curt over at Flopping Aces salutes the Dhimmicraps and how proud they must feel.

Fire and Hammer has a bible study that really hit home and made me think. I have just this week decided that I am walking with Christ once again. I had a really strong experience and God let me know that he wanted me back from path of sin. As I was experiencing this, I held on to a fear that was unjustified, after experiencing what I did, I was drawn immediately to Fire and Hammer for some reason and I found this, Does Jesus Condemn? Some may not believe in God, but I do, he is there, he is powerful and he is 900% real

The Absurd Report has our political quote of the day: “It is losing that Americans have no patience for—not casualties or a protracted war. Let Bush make it clear that he is serious about victory, and that he will do whatever it takes to achieve it. The political support he needs will follow.” —Jeff Jacoby

Old War Dogs looks back on the worst day of the year.

From Big Dogs Weblog, a report that the illegals rights groups have been wrong..heh...go figure :-
Raven at And Rightly So! shares with us that everything she needed to know about Islam, she learned on 9/11/2001 -- btw Raven has so many good and thought provoking posts that it is hard to pick just one to include in this weekly post, so I usually pick the one of the first 3 I see.

I want to add a side note here. There are some on the right who blast Canadians...can I just espouse that they are wrong for doing so? Just thought I would add that.

The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler reports on a Canadian who is tops in my book..well he is only 2nd tops, my first tops is someone in my life. Anyway, Read it.

From Cold Fury, all I can say is..WOW

Mikes America wishes us a Merry Christmas...turn your sound on

From Stop The ACLU, Twas An ACLU Christmas

From American and Proud of it..and yes I know, I am a little late with this...Danny Bonaduces' stock rose about 4000 points in my book. Sidenote though: Just because you are a hollywood star, doesnt qualify you to speak on world issues. Bonaduce avoided doing so and said it plain and simple, "He is also the President of the United States you disrespectful P**K"

From Screw Politically Correct BS, A dhimmicrap Christmas

Michelle Malkin reports on Targets removal of Che Merchandise, no wonder I LOVE shopping at their stores.

From Ace of Spades HQ...ICK

From Sweetness & Light, a Dhimmicrap candidate loses his law license for voting twice. Which brings 2 things to mind, 1. A dhimmicrap engaging in fraud? TO HELL YOU SAY!!?? and 2. Why isnt this little tidbit being splattered all over the news? Anyone...Buehler? Buehler?

Mackers World ponders...Who's the AntiChrist here?

From my sister blog, Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano gives her summary of the next 4 years of hell for Arizonans

And as always bringing up the rear in fine fashion, my all time favorite read, Freedom Folks ponders...If this isnt child abuse..

Wow, I made it without crashing...WOOHOO! Maybe there is hope for me yet.

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!!!

SCREW YOU LIBERAL MOONBAT RED DIAPER DOPER BABY ASSHATS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home