<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ok so just a side note here

I think my post yesterday on Palin as the VP pick for McCain proves that I just dont "tow" the Republican party line, but instead follow my conservative principles.

I am still getting used to the idea of her, I am reading about her and I like SOME of what she is about but not all.

I like the strategy though. McCain is proving that he is all about change and not Obama. McCain is proving that he is ready to go in there not following usual Republican party lines and make a difference.

Let me state for the record...I have never liked McCain..one bit. The last election in Arizona where he was running, I voted for the other guy just so I wouldnt have to deal with him anymore (bad voting, I know, but I have that much disdain for the man) So its driving me frackin insane that he is the closest thing to a conservative choice I have on the ticket

God help us all

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home