<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Letters to the Pope

I am not Catholic...I do not agree with a lot of the tenets of the Catholic view of faith .. however; I stand in support of The Pope in his comments regarding Muslims.

I sent the following email to him:

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: "XXXXXX XXXXXXX"
Subject: Your eminence
To: benedictxvi@vatican.va
Dear Eminence,

I stand with you as a non-denominational Christian in
support of the speech you made bringing up the
historical accuracy of the religion of Islam.

It is unfortunate that these radicals have centered
and focused on the part of the speech that raises the
truth about the ideology that they subscribe to. What
you have said is the truth, and you are demonstrating
what Jesus taught us in the bible about being truthful
and exposing evil at all times.

I am praying for protection for you and my prayers
contain encouragement for you to stand steadfast in
the face of the enemy. I am reminded of the writings
of Paul and pray that you will take his advice in
protecting yourself against the fascists of the
islamic religions:

Ephesians 6

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty
power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can
take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our
struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against
the rulers, against the authorities, against the
powers of this dark world and against the spiritual
forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put
on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil
comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after
you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then,
with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with
the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with
your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from
the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take
up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish
all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the
helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which
is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all
occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With
this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for
all the saints.

Paul goes on: 19Pray also for me, that whenever I open
my mouth, words may be given me so that I will
fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20for
which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may
declare it fearlessly, as I should.

And I pray that you will find strength in this..stand
firm your eminence! The truth of the gospel of our
lord and savior Jesus Christ will keep you safe!

Love your brother in Christ almighty,


XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Tucson, AZ United States of America
__________________________

I encourage you to send your encouragement to The Pope at his email of
benedictxvi@vatican.va

Thanks and God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home