<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday Morning

As I sit here on this bright and lovely September Sunday morning in Tucson, AZ, I look outside my window and see the bright new promise of hope in a new day. Readying myself to take on the day (Usually with coffee) I peruse the latest news and information .. purposely I get up 2 hours prior to when I really should to be able to do this.

Perusing the blogs of conservatives I went to Michelle Malkin for the first time in a while, just because all the rest of the blogs I read have not updated yet. Perusing the articles I ran across this little gem that got my blood boiling for the morning.

It seems that the lefty organisation the International Solidarity Movement (ISM) has been sending people to "the training fields of the West Bank and Gaza to learn from terrorists and to aid them logistically." Read it, what a way to anger yourself for the day.

Michelle has also linked up with the Iraqi Truth Project which features a film called Weapon of Mass Destruction The Murderous Reign of Sadaam Hussein. I had viewed this masterpiece of a documentary about 5 months ago when a friend lent it to me, and let me tell you, it opens your eyes to just how brutal Hussein was. It is definitely worth watching. I would love to see this broadcast on the lefty dominated public access channel here in Tuson, dollars to doughnuts station management wouldnt let it air or they would give it a time slot in the middle of the night.

The birds are singing, the ground is warming, its another bright beautiful day that God has blessed me with...with my adrenaline kicked in for the day I bid you good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home