<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

As the results come in.............

I am confident that tonights vote will show what is truly on Americans minds.

I am VERY MUCH impressed that there was a strong turnout for todays elections. I hear that lines were common at many of the polling places throughout Tucson and Phoenix for most of the day.

I also want to send a special shoutout to my neighbor B...For the first time in awhile, she voted. I would like to say it was because of my encouragment, but I dont think I can. One thing that impressed me though...she spent WEEKS researching the people and the issues. She asked questions, debated and investigated. SHE is the type of voter America needs! Though she may not agree with me on a few issues, that is non-sequitor because she has taken the time to thoughtfully consider her American right and responsibility.

Again, whatever happens tonight, if you voted, and if you took that responsibility seriously, you have my undying praise and gratitude for being a responsible American.

God bless America. I pray that God will bless the winners and losers of todays elections and give guidance to those who win to do what is right and to the glory of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

4 Comments:

Blogger jakejacobsen said...

Hey Big Dog!

Any deeper thoughts on the Hayworth race? In looking around the blogosphere last night I found allegations of corruption on several liberal blogs with precisely zero back up or linkage. I am assuming he didn't lose because of his stance on illegal immigration, unless his district included the college towns or liberal bastions.

Has there been an explosion of hispanic voters in his district? Any boots on the ground thoughts would be appreciated.

Jake

08 November, 2006 14:15  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Since Hayworth is not in my district, I have no clue. I will keep my eyes and ears open...if anyone has anything on this and is reading this.....sound off!

08 November, 2006 17:04  
Blogger jakejacobsen said...

Thank you sir!

08 November, 2006 23:00  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Jake, it dawned on me that it would be beneficial to contact Espresso Pundit http://members.cox.net/espressopundit/index.htm#Shock%20and%20Awe He has a contact me link on the left side.

Very nice guy and he is a former politician, so if anyone knows, its him

09 November, 2006 05:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home