<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lets see what others are saying

Its been an interesting week...to be sure. The elections, the jockeying from the dhimmicats, the Republicans scratching their heads trying to figure out what happened, when the obvious answer is in front of them, and of course we have the Blamemorial in Phoenix....which I want corrected..DONT LOSE HEART FOLKS...we CAN correct this...a small victory is still a victory, remember that...lets stay on top of it.

That said, lets see what others are saying this week:

AirborneVet at The Universe and Others Things has an interesting article about the dhimmicats possibly trying to subvert the Bush administration on Iran...its a DANGEROUS game they are playing...dumbasses.

Scott at Speed of Thought has maps and information on the 7.8 quake in Japan. Having been through 2 major earthquakes myself (the 7.4 Loma Prieta in 1989 and the 6.9 in Northridge, 1994) I can definitely say that a 7.8 would scare the crap out of me. There is an interesting story behind me and the 89 quake...if you ever see me, ask about it.

Before I go any further, let me clear some confusion in the minds of some of the visitors to my blog. I am NOT a journalist, nor am I a politician, I will NEVER present a balanced view here on my blog, it will always be MY VIEW or none at all. Accusing me of not following certain viewpoints as a point of argument is moot...you want fair and balanced? Watch and read and listen to ALL news sources, then make a judgement....if you do not, well, then you get what you deserve. :: Steps off his soapbox ::

The Radio Equaliser talks about the recent arrest of one Chad Conrad Constagana. It seems this kook was caught sending white powder filled envelopes to such people as Keith Olbermann, John Stewart, Pelosi, Letterman and Shumer among others. The left blogosphere attempted to write this up as indicative of ALL conservatives, going so far as to even tie this guy to Malkin, Coulter and O'reilly. Let me say it unequivocally for those who read this...THE VIEW OF CONSERVATIVES IS THAT IF YOU DO A CRIME, YOU PAY THE PRICE...AS SUCH, IN THIS INSTANCE, WE TURN OUR BACKS ON THIS NUTJOB AND ASSURE YOU, THE READING PUBLIC, THAT THE ACTIONS OF CONSTAGANA DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF EVERYONE. Got it?

Raven has made a post at Flight Pundit (GOD BLESS YOU RAVEN!!!!!!) She talks about a doomsday scenario that quite frankly scares the hell out of me because of the dhimmicats in charge. We cant trust these people with National Security folks...it will take 2 years, but you will realise and appreciate where they are DEAD Wrong. The only comfort that I have in the event of a doomsday attack on the United States is that I am no more than 5 miles from a major Air Force Base..Davis Monthan..which houses the ghost fleet of fighter planes...as such it is a major target and I take comfort that I will be obliterated on detonation, not having to stick around to see the aftermath...I will be with God.

The war on Christmas has begun again...read about it on Independent Conservative

It didnt take long for the dhimmicats to start projecting themselves on Conservatives. Flopping Aces talks about accusations of Anti-Semitisim. Give me a break, it is well documented how we feel about Israel....the Dhimmicrats hate them, we dont. Stop trying to re-write history you chumps.

Tammy Bruce hits hard with some truth about Murtha and his corruption. Murtha needs to go...sorry people, but he is a disgrace. Plain and simple.

Fire and Hammer talks about Elton Johns attack on all religion, specifically Christianity...so much for the tolerance of the left eh?

The Abusrd Report reports on how Dhimmicats clean house...with hypocrisy as their main tool. NICE..NOT!

Old War Dogs reports on the Dhimmicats turning their backs on John Kerry...hehehe. Like Old War Dog Bill said, "I'll STILL dance on your grave"

Big Dogs Weblog explains why higher taxes ( A dhimmicat favorite to push ) is bad for the economy. My question is though, if the dhimmicats are so much for the "little guy" why do they want to steal more and more of his paycheck?

Raven at And Rightly So! has some linky love of her own going on. You got to love her, she has a new term for dhimmicats which she has copyrighted, its lemoncrats...rofl

The Bookworm Room has a blurb about Dennis Prager...this man is an interesting listen on radio...and he gets it.

The Ex-Donkey blog talks about the Republicans stupidity just going and going and going when they elected Trent Lott as the new GOP Minority Whip. That one gave me a headache.

The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler has a summary of the lunacy with pubs and dhimmis right now. Ack

This is the first time that I have seen an ultra-conservative blog call for bringing the troops home...and its Cold Fury nonetheless. Sorry..I just cant agree with their reasoning on calling for it. To leave now would be a MAJOR blunder and a slap in the face of every american who has given their lives in Iraq.

NICE GOING AMERICA...thanks to the average Joe Voter not having a CLUE when they walk into the polls, we will not get the conservative judges that the Supreme Court needs. Stop the ACLU talks about Shumers threats to veto the next Alito type conservaive nomination.
I know...I promised to stop coming down on voters...but dammit...there are consequences for your actions, and I have to pay the price for them.

The DreadPundit Bluto reports on some terrorists in Iraq getting their just deserts.

American and Proud of it brings us a video of Hell on earth. The soundtrack selected is PERFECT

Say no to politically correct BS reports on the move by San Francisco to phase out their ROTC programs. I agree with her summary, "The liberals in San Francisco, have ruined a perfectly good city. They've covered it in their viscous slime. " And its the truth, I, like her, was born and raised in that city....I used to be proud to say I was from San Francisco or "The City" as locals called it. Now its just a cesspool. I used to be offended when people called the city "Frisco" but I am not anymore....I am more inclined to respond with, "Oh you mean Freako?"

Michelle Malkin reports on the religious workers visa scam. Ack.

According to Sweetness & Light, an Idonesian "militant" is sorry for the beheading of 3 schoolgirls...wah..I say justice needs to be quick and severe. Ever since seeing the pictures that Michael Savage had on his website of this brutality, I have been angry and sick to think that someone could do that. WARNING..if you go to Savages website and are tempted to click ANY of the beheading videos...be forewarned..>THEY ARE GRAPHIC AND LEAVE NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION...After watching ONE I couldnt sleep for days ... and I have witnessed death up close and personal in some of the most gruesome fashions.

The Freedom Folks explores that differences between Racism and Ignorance..interesting stuff.

And finally, from Mackers World, comes this tidbit from the Dhimmicats, cutting funding to the Iraq war. What can I say that hasnt already been said on this?

I was listening to Sean Hannity today on the way home, and he was giving a rundown on the dhimmis and their agenda. The one thought that kept going through my mind as he went on this diatribe was "Dont ANYONE DARE to think they know what the dhimmis are up to, until the 2nd month of their power (Feb 07) we wont know for sure what their agenda is, DONT make the mistake of assuming you do"

SCREW YOU LIBERAL MOONBAT RED DIAPER DOPER BABY ASSHATS

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand... you reassure us that Constanaga doesn't represent all Republicans, and then you mention Elton John (who, let me reassure you does not represent all us on the Left) and use his statements to attack the entire Left. What is the difference other than the fact that Constenaga is conservative and John is liberal?

nick

15 November, 2006 23:12  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

The statement I made was directed at Elton John who is a leftist, and well known to be. One of his mantras over the years has been acceptance of everyone, in this instance, he apparently does not practice what he preaches.

If you read anymore into that as a general attack on the left, then I dont know what to say.

16 November, 2006 05:40  
Blogger Al Maviva said...

I think our general line of thinking at Cold Fury isn't that we should Leave Iraq Now. It's that if we aren't going to be serious, we need to get out immediately because squandering American lives in an endeavor we can't be bothered to try to win is wasteful. At the same time, a pullout from Iraq will be a massive disaster, and will only serve to turn the heat wayyyy up on Afghanistan, and probably result in another situation we no longer have the stomach for. So either no retreat, or retreat on all fronts, but don't waste our servicemembers lives if you're going to piss away their sacrifice in the end, so that some pols can further their careers in the short term.

16 November, 2006 07:58  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Al,

Fair enough, and I am not going to argue with you, you guys have WAY too much respect from me to do that :) I see your reasoning and acknowledge that there is good sense behind it, but I just can not agree. Sorry :)

Hope you have a blessed week brother!

16 November, 2006 08:13  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Al...on 2nd thought..after re-reading what you say, I have to agree with you 100%...pissing away american lives in a battle that is doomed for failure because of politics back home is a recipe for disaster, so I take back my disagreement with you!

16 November, 2006 08:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it as a general attack on the left because you said "so much for the tolerance of the left eh?"

This did not single out Elton John, this condemnation was directed at "the left" at large. Please explain to me how you are targeting just elton john with that statement.

Nick

19 November, 2006 13:49  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Nick, I explained it you my man.

If you dont understand, then we just have to agree to disagree on this issue.

20 November, 2006 06:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home