<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Arizona Blamemorial Update

A few days ago I sent this email to Mike Broomhead, leader and webmaster of ArizonaHonors 9/11:

Hey...just wondering what the latest is on this...how do we keep the pressure on the governor and the commission to hold a meeting to get this changed? Sad what happened with the elections.....Bush and McCain pooched us. Doesnt mean we need to let this atrocity stand though...I know if the people hear about this and our side of it, they are going to clamor for change.Let me know!!!!!!!! I want to do all I can!!!!!!!

Today I received this reply:

Dennis Mike McAvoy here....
Myself and Mke Broomhead are writing a letter to the Gov today..saying ok election is over..
What are you doing ? We will ask that Paul Eppinger be removed from the Commission. He is a leftist hate America Bush basher and does not belong on the Commission.
We will also ask to have many of the phrases removed...and get different ones added. Let's Roll for example.
I will also ask the Gov to have myself and another guy who lost a brother John Herold to be added to the Commission.
We will not let this go ....write letters call her office...get the word out to have people email us and visit our site.

Thanks
Mike


So........Here is what we do:

The Governors contact info is as follows:

WEBSITE

Address
The Honorable Janet Napolitano
Governor of Arizona
1700 West Washington
Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Telephone

(602) 542-4331
Toll Free 1-(800) 253-0883
Fax (602) 542-1381

To Email the Governor, click this link

Remember that letter that I sent to her 2 months ago? Still hasnt answered it.

And I am still NOT holding my breath.

For a refresher on what the hubub is bub, click here or here or here or here

PLEASE.....WRITE TO THE GOVERNOR OR CALL HER OFFICE!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home