<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The status of this blog

You may have noticed that there has been no update to this blog since May 03 with new issues. I have been going back and forth with Nick on a thread, but havent had the time, nor the energy to update with new issues.

I will be winding this blog down since there is a good chance that I will be taking on another position which is in the field and will not allow me to be at a PC to respond to issues...if and when this happens, I will post an entry.

I will be updating later today with links to what others are saying...stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo hoo! It's so fun to read! Maybe we can contribute more in the posting arena for you!

18 May, 2006 10:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, keep it up and post when you can.

23 May, 2006 07:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home