<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lets see what others are saying...

You know, when I first started this blog a year ago, I thought to myself...I need a hook...a catch...and the best I could come up with this tripe...pretty pathetic isnt it?

Oh well...it seems to work for people, why fix it if it isn't broken..right?

Ack.

There will be more pics of the rally after Thanksgiving, I have a tribute planned for tomorrow here.

On we go.........

SLACKER!!!!!!! Actually, I can't complain, I haven't contributed to her blog in a few days..lol

Flight Pundit is moving to Colorado..Via Con Dios Mi Amigo.....we had some good times together, you are gonna be missed in Arizona friend.

The Independant Conservative speaks on a couple who were given a home by a church, then turned around and sold it without even moving into it. Let me repeat that ... THEY WERE GIVEN A HOME BY A CHURCH, AND TURNED AROUND AND SOLD IT WITHOUT EVEN MOVING IN. Darnell sums it up well, "Sometimes just giving people what they ask for only enables them to remain stuck with their issue." Amen to that brother.

Flopping Aces has more hilarity on the fact that Al-Qaeda is happy with a dhimmicrat win. He asks the VERY valid question, "Will they understand that since they ran the election on the “Iraqi war bad” message and won our enemy can now see the fruits of their efforts?" I suspect the answer is no, they can not see the forest for the trees.

Have I mentioned on this blog before that I am NOT A journalist? Don't expect balanced reporting from me...ok!!?? Apparently some people STILL don't get it, their comments have been deleted from moderation.

Fire and Hammer asks why this story isnt being reported by the MSM. I think the answer lies in that we DO NOT want it reported...it shows a glaring gap in security. Which I dont get about some bases. Whenever I have to go onto the Air Force base its like I am being interrogated and searched, my vehicle is opened, they look in the glove box, engine compartment, underneath etc then I have to drive through a bomb sniffing machine, and that is only AFTER someone on the base has come up, presented ID, vouched for me and signed me in. You go to the Army base...and its license, registration, general area you are headed, here is your pass, have a nice day. Security should be TIGHT during war...dont you agree?

Our political quote of the day from the Absurd Report, “The biggest winners in last week’s election were the enemies of the United States, who see the results as confirmation of one of their doctrines: the United States is weak and does not have the commitment to fight a protracted war.” —Cal Thomas

Also, The Absurd Report has a story on Gunnery SGT Michael Burghardt, a Marine with the Ordinance Disposal Unit, he got suckered into a trap, after all is said and done, "He stood and gave the insurgents who had blown him up a one-fingered salute." LOL...read the story...AMAZING!!

Big Dogs Weblog has been outed...check it out..rofl

The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler (GRR) has a pledge which should be recited by every red blooded, apple pie eating, baseball watching american. My favorite part, "You will either learn to respect the freedom of all of mankind to worship and live as they please as long as it does not interfere with the rights of others to do the same, or we will bury you and piss on your graves." - AMEN brudder

Cold Fury reports on a antiwar american coward who has come to his senses. BTW..note his headline at the top of the page..Capt Picard .. Professor Moriarty episode :)

Stop the ACLU has his Thanksgiving wishes up on his page...nice benediction he has there :)

American and Proud of it has a roundup of current events, my favorite quote, "On Muslims being kicked off the plane...*snip* This was far more civil than I would have liked, they let them off the plane while it was still on the ground"

The American Dinosaur has a link to some Shenanigans from Janet Napolitano, called Funnelgate. I tell you...something really stunk about this previous election....the numbers and issues do not add up and something is wrong in the state of Denmark. Otherwise, I have to assume that Arizona voters are just a bunch of lame ignoramouses...and I refuse to believe that...let me try that again...I refuse to believe that...hmm...I..refuse..to..believe..that. Damn...get back to you on that one.

Say No to Politically Correct BS has some Thanksgiving Funny stuff. I love reading her blog, she is originally from the same area I grew up in, found her quite by accident, but she reminices about places I know and used to frequent. Its good to hear from a fellow resident of the Peninsula every now and then.

Sweetness and Light reports on more nonsense from New Orleans thanks to the ineptness of Mayor Nagin. Nice way to go Chocolate Mayor. The should just take the dykes down and flood the city and let nature re-claim it. Its a useless cesspool that looks more like a toiled to drown rats in that it does a city.

From Freedom Folks, Nashville is now trying to push english as the only official language...I sure am glad we cleared that up in Arizona with Prop 103. :) BTW Thanks for nothing Jake, I got Pink Floyd running in my head over and over again thanks to your title of the article...lol

Mackers-World reports on Jimmy Carter aka brain jam jimmy and his newest book. Ack

Alabama Improper is already beginning to decorate their place for Christmas..check it out

Over at Josh4Vice Prez he is getting his blog up and running...he needs encouragement, he posts, then lags, posts then lags...give him some much need encouragement, this is a neat kid with a good head on his shoulders.

Ok, one last thing, I got a email from the visually stunning and mentally aware Kirly from the blog Little Green Footballs (ok, she is not a contributing editor, by has a place in the Lizard pack...more than I can say for myself) She has posted in open comments about the latest on the Arizona blamemorial..She points to an article written by a fellow named Montini..he fancies himself an egotistical shitwad, so if you call or email him...which I STRONGLY urge you to do, please be nice. Yeah, he is a scumbag, but he is a scumbag in print.

Wow...I do believe that covers everything. And it only took me 1 hour and 10 mins this time...I am getting faster at this!

See my Thanksgiving tribute tomorrow, then it should be relatively light blogging except to post the rest of the pictures.

SCREW YOU LIBERAL MOONBAT RED DIAPER DOPER BABY ASSHATS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-Pppppppphhhhhhbbbbbtttttttt!

23 November, 2006 20:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the visually stunning and mentally aware Kirly"

and here I thought you just liked me for my curls! :-)

23 November, 2006 22:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home