<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Photos from Throw lefty a curve

Pics are below....I will post them over a few days because the more pics, the more my report scrolls out of view.



The usual moonbat in the scream mask...I didnt even notice his/her...its...presence until after the rally



The moonbats from Tucson....they are well practiced from repeated warnings by Tucson PD to stay away from us because of their violence...its natural that they head to the other side of the street...they didnt realise (I think) that they were allowed to mingle with us



2 Gitmo moonbats with their costumes on, the one on the left is who I eventually nudged back.



No comment needed, God Bless America



Say no to communism, this sign is a thorn in the side of many a moonbat here in Tucson



The angry tie dye hippy with his sign.



Give em hell Wayne!



Speaks for itself!

More later along with the appropriate hat tips, gotta walk the pooch

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

F-ing gorgeous. Mike is a brilliant man. Great moonbat round up.

21 November, 2006 22:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures,
I wish I could have made it down there with you.
good job dude!

21 November, 2006 22:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home