<

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (AKA Politics Suck)

A blog dedicated to holding our politicians accountable to We The People.

Friday, November 17, 2006

I guess noone gives a shit..............

I have asked repeatedly of different blogs to post a request for people to email/write the governor concerning the 9/11 blamemorial.

I guess I am a voice in the wilderness. And it is with some disheartenment that people are proving the Governor right when she said, "Its being politicised"

This is NOT ABOUT POLITICS PEOPLE

This is about right vs wrong. DOING WHAT IS RIGHT IN MEMORY OF 3000+ People who gave their lives 9/11/2001 DOING WHAT IS RIGHT IN HONOR OF OVER 2000 soldiers who have been fighting the good fight in foreign lands.

This is about actually believing in something, not sitting there in defeat, rising up and MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am people......when are YOU?

Stop being a damn defeatist and DO SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll write my letter tonight.
have to keep packing at the moment.

18 November, 2006 10:01  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

Wasnt directed at you..but thanks :) Lets stay on the ball with this!

18 November, 2006 11:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call the Liddy & Hill show (AM 960 from 3-6pm weekdays) regularly and attempt to get them to talk about the abomination. That wasn't working so I call on some other topic and work it into my comment - like the other day when I called to say keep the penny, I said it's just like the AZ 911 Memorial, they make these decisions behind closed doors and we don't know about it until it's set in steel! haha!

23 November, 2006 22:43  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

lol Kirly!

Good job!

24 November, 2006 08:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home